Allegion Manufacturing Order Entry - Administrative Assistant in Everett, Washington
Manufacturing Order Entry - Administrative Assistant
Allegion company, AD Systems is headquartered in Everett, Washington and provides high quality sliding doors and interior storefront assemblies for projects throughout the USA and abroad.
AD Systems is seeking an experienced responsible individual for a Manufacturing Order Entry/Administrative Assistant position. Data entry will consist of:
1) Entering new projects from sales into ERP;
2) Creating job orders and customizing (BOM's) referencing shop drawings and distributing to the shop floor.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication and computer skills and can be relied upon to take on additional responsibilities in support of the team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sales Order Entry within ERP system
• Work Order creation within ERP system
• Analysis of material requirement for items within a B.O.M. for custom projects utilizing CAD shop drawings.
• Working knowledge of shop drawings and manufactured parts
• Strong computer skills, including data entry and word processing skills sufficient to carry out vital department functions
• Able to prioritize incoming requests based on sales and customer (internal and external) needs.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Works under supervision
Education and/or Experience:
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience in a fast pace, high volume support position preferably in a manufacturing or construction environment.
• Experience in data entry, development and maintenance of document filing systems, prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks, and handling a high volume of requests.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of manufacturing system software (ERP) (e.g. INFOR, SAP, and MES)
• Knowledge material BOM's, reading shop drawings, cut-lists, and part list.
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
• Working knowledge of manufacturing, installation, and construction.
• Must be organized, and exhibit a high degree of attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated customer service skills including being responsive and having a sense of urgency.
• Excellent decision-making skills with strong initiative.
• Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively (oral and written), as well as the ability to work well with others involved in diverse responsibilities.
General Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the
following software; ERP Software, MS office, Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet, E-mail, Database Tools, Acrobat or Bluebeam
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here at mailto:SpecialAssistance_TalentAcquisition@Allegion.com for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.